Oh man! Thanks to a call from Jake's uncle (THANKS BRAD!!) we were able to go to the Jazz-Rockets game 6! WHAT A GAME! We were able to sit in some great seats in the lower bowl and it is a whole different ball game down there! I proudly wore my D-Will jersey, even though for a few days there I was thinking it was the "curse jersey" and I should stop wearing it but after his round of 3's in the 3rd quarter I think the curse was gone. Thanks Meg and Jake for taking Walkie! We really appreicate it!
Here are some highlights from the game:
- Beating T-Mac! The best sign I saw all series was "2nd round virgin"
- Wearing my D-Will Jersey
- Seeing D-Will get pumped up after a great 3rd quarter. I love it when the players get so involved with the crowd.
- watching a conversation between Masha and Andrei Kirilenko. At the end of the 4th we saw her in the crowd talking long distance to Andrei on the bench. We tried to make out what they were saying, but I think they must have been talking in their native tounge:)
- OOO I loved getting the thunder sticks - those things can make some noise (I would like to apoligize to the man in front of me in the Boozer jersey - i hit him on the head with the thunder stick) Sorry!
- I love reading the signs. People are CREATIVE!
- I love seeing people come dressed up. There are a lot of fans who have the old old school stuff. That is SWEET! We saw a guy in a full on rip away outfit that was the old gold and green. NICE! (ok everyone BUT Larry Miller can dress up - wow)
- Last but not least - the WIN! Bring on L.A. (ok even though we lost yesterday - it was still a pretty good game)
The sad part - I went to buy tickets today for Friday's game - $80.00 for 16 row of the UPPER BOWL! thanks, but no thanks! Party at our house Friday 7:00!
One last thought - is it wierd if I wear my jersey to church on Sunday! just kidding!