The cake! I am pretty proud of it! I made it all by myself!! It took some time, but I was really pleased with the outcome! I really didn't take that many pictures - sorry. I was too involved in making sure the party went great. One major highlight was the kiddie pool. Well, it was really to hold all the drinks, but the little kiddos LOVED it. They had more fun playing in the ice cold water than anything!! Muranda's little boy, Ashton, kept making the sign for "bath" because he wanted to get in. He was already soaked from head to toe! My little sisters boy, Boston, kept picking up the drinks and throwing them back in and all the kids standing around would laugh! It was so funy. Thanks for everyone who came. It really turned out great!
Here are a few fun facts about Walker at One Year Old:
- he LOVES being outside. Either on a wagon ride, stroller ride, or playing in the dirt.
- He loves fishes and birds. He makes sounds for them when you ask him where they are. Fish = shhhhh and bird = bbbbb.
-He is really ticklish under his arms and on his belly. When Jake gets him ready for a bath and he takes off his onesie he immediatly starts laughing before Jake even gets to his arms - he knows that he is going to get tickled.
- He eats pretty much anything - even though 99% of his food ends up on the floor. I say "no Walker we don't do that" and he looks at me, picks up the food, and throws it on the floor all while he is still looking at me. Jake and I seriously laugh and we try to have straight faces but it is way too hard.
- He LOVES dogs. We don't even have a dog but anytime he see's one he gets all excited and can hardly sit still.
- He waves bye bye - and it is SO cute. He open and shuts his hand. The other day he was outside sitting in the dirt and he was waving at the neighbor and we didn't even know it.
- He likes Watermelon.
We love you so much buddy and don't even know what we would do if you weren't in our lives! You bring so much joy to our house and we are so excited to get you up every morning. Mommy and Daddy love you tons and tons!