Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Choo! Choo!

...the two words Walker says EVERY morning when he wakes up. HE LOVES Thomas The Train! When I heard it was going to be up at the Heber Valley Railroad I was so excited and knew we had to go! We headed up there with the Little's to ride the train..what a fun night! The kiddos loved it. The minute Walker saw the big blue train he starting yelling "choo choo, choo choo"
Walker and Carmen posing for the picture. Cute how she has her hand on his knee. Love in the making:)
Me and Walkie on the train ride. He loved it!
Enjoying the train ride.
Showing off his tattoo he got. I just barely got it off in the tub tonight..6 days that thing lasted!

And the ride home...watching Nemo. Cute kiddos!

Thanks to the Little's for driving and enjoying a fun outing with the kiddos!

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Cute! I bet it was so much fun for walker and you :)

{littlefam} said...

yay! such a fun night!

Shanna said...

your alive your alive! I am so glad you updated, I have been wanting to see cute little Walker! Cute pictures!

SJ said...

he is so cute, I think that he might actually like me now.

Love you,

sj

The Royal Family said...

I cannot believe how big he is... some of those pics look like he has a little red in his hair! He is looking more and more like you Tey!

So cute!