Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Haircuts

I took Hayes in for his first official haircut. Last time Walker had his hair cut I had Hadley (our super cute neighbor that works at Cookie Cutters) just trim Hayes' bangs. Jake loves the long shaggy look so we are trying that out with Hayes' hair since is has a little bit of curl to it.

I took these with my phone and I can't get them to turn right side up. He did such a good job. He watched Merry Madagascar and sat in the car seat. He only cried the very last minute. I think he was done.

Walker also got his hair cut but he didn't want me to take any pictures. This is the after. I sure do love my two super cute boys. They keep my smiling all day long!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

gotta love hair cuts.. by the way thanks so much for going and picking up the diaper bag for me!