Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our First Santa Visit!

My little boy - he loves Santa! On Friday, all of the grandkids on Jakes side met at the mall to get a picture with Santa. I was excited for Walkers first visit. You always hope that they don't cry - then you feel so bad. Well, he did so great! In years past, most of the grandkids have been excited in line and the minute you put them on his lap - they are crying. This year everyone did so Great!!! We love Santa - there are plenty more visits to come!
back row: Jackson (3) Annie (almost 4)
front row: (left to right) Bowen (almost 1), Luke (8 months), Walker (6 months), Charlie (4) and William (18 months)
Cute Family We Have!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

So Cute! I am impressed none of them were crying. Boston totally freaked out!

heidijogoody said...

How fun.. this picture really did turn out very cute.

Jenn said...

How cute Walker is....and all of the Mauss grandkids. Walker did so good....Jackson freaked out screaming with full on tears he was so scared of Santa. :)

The Shirley Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. I'm so glad that Walker didn't cry. Addison totally cried the minute I put her on Santa's lap. (I'm glad to hear she wasn't the only one crying this year :)

Goodrich's said...

That is the cutest pic of all the Mauss grandkids. I can't believe how big the fam has grown!!!