Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas...in a nutshell!

Can you really believe the holiday season is already over?!? I always look forward to this time of year and then before you know it - it's GONE! Well, to be honest, I am glad! It was a crazy one for us! We are so blessed and lucky to have such great families to spend the holidays with. We took a few pictures along the way - so here is what we have been up to!

Walker's first Christmas! He had a ball, but was tired by the end of the day!

Christmas Eve at Grandma Mauss'. It is tradition to go there and eat dinner. We all bring a $10.00 gift for exchange. It is always a really fun time!
This year at Grandma Mauss' all of the kids dressed up and we did a little nativity play. It was SO CUTE! I had to post this picture of our neice Annie, she was Mary. Jackson was a shepherd and Charlie was a wiseman. It was SO CUTE!
Christmas Day starts bright and early at my mom's house - 8:00am! (yeah lets hope that ends soon!) But it is always so much fun! My mom is like a kid - she just loves it! This is Whitney, Tony, Walker and Ashton. As the kiddies get older - it is going to be so much fun!

We then head to Jake's parents house. Walker gave Charlie a spiderman outfit - he loved it! As you can see he has the moves for it too!!

Last but not least - I think Jake's favorite gift - his ONE PIECER! He wears it to bed almost every night!!

Christmas is such a fun time of year. I think I really learned this year that I need to focus more on the meaning and not so much the shopping and running around. One of my favorite scriptures always reminds me of Christmas and I hope it will help you too Isaiah 9:6:

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given and the government

shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,

Counsellor, The mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.

7 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

No way- does Jake really wear those jammies to bed every night? That is great.

chel wakley said...

Love that Jammies those are great.. Did you cut your hair? It kinda looks like it in your little family photo. Its cute..

The Shirley Family said...

I'm glad to see some pics from Christmas. Jake's one piecers are awesome!!

Darbee said...

Oh boy...Jake and that onesie!!! Priceless!
I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas! It was so good to see you guys over the holidays! Let's do it again soon!

Justin and Jill said...

You're right, Tey, Christmas is crazy and fun. We had a great time with you guys during the holidays. When Walkie feels better, you guys should come over for a PJ party and Justin and Jake can be twins! They're special! (and we're popular)

Jill

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Looks like your holidays were wonderful! isn't everything with a baby so much more fun!?! you look gorgeous as usually and I love seeing what you're up to! best wishes in 2008! love ya

melissa said...

I'm sorry, i seriously couldn't help but comment on the onsies!!! that is fantastic!! Please bless you can find those suckers anywhere? Loved your post, it was so cute, and also, i love the bangs, you look so cute with bangs!!!