Sunday, March 9, 2008

9 Months Old!!

I can hardly believe our little guy is 9 months old!! Time flies!! We went to the doctor today and here are his stats:
Weight: 17lb 6 oz - he is in the 10% for his weight
Height: 28 1/2 inches - he is in the 50% for his height
Head: HUGE - he is in the 80% for his head! He has a big noggin!!
The doctor told us to include foods in his diet that are high in calories so he will gain weight! Just like his dad - tall and skinny!! He is growing so fast and learning so many new things. In the last week he has learned how to do "so big" and clap his hands. He is getting two more teeth -that makes 6 teeth!! He is so much fun. I am so glad it is getting warm outside, he loves to go on walks and it makes his day to be outside!! We had some pictures done at JC Penney a few weeks ago - just to get a few quick shots. I think they turned out so great! I love the first picture - it looks like a school picture!

15 comments:

{littlefam} said...

Walker has the most beautiful eyes! Cute pics! Carmen turns 9 months next week - time flies! I got your message and we will be at playgroup next week for sure - thanks for the invite!

Muranda said...

Seriously, when I saw him today, it made me feel like I hadn't seen him in like three months. He is getting so big and learning so much!

What a cute little bug.

Darbee said...

He seriously is such a beautiful baby! I can't believe how he is growing...and just gets cuter every day. We need to get together soon!

The Shirley Family said...

Tey, those pictures are darling. Walker is so stinkin cute, I just love him. How did you like seeing Dr. Memmott today?

Ryan and Tori said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is too cute Tey. Wish I saw you and him more!

The Barneys said...

Those pictures are super cute and I love his pants! Seriously he is so cute and getting so big.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

he is so cute! happy birthday buddy! we need to play soon especially when the weather gets warmer!

heidijogoody said...

Wow nine months that is just nuts it is so crazy how the time really does fly by. Before you know it he will really be getting the "school" picture done.

The Goffs said...

Wow... he is so dang cute! Gracee is almost catchin up & she is only 6 months haha. She is a chunck tho :) I love his eyes... so adorable!!

Justin and Jill said...

So cute and popular, Tey! I remember you saying when he was a little guy that you couldn't wait until he was about this age. It just gets funner and funner!

The Royal Family said...

oh my gosh he is so stinkin cute!!! wow 6 teeth... what i haver to look forward to LOL

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Cute pictures! I missed you at the Dr. by a day. Darn!

Shanna said...

Oh he is such a shnookle! Thats my word for so cute! He is so sweet, Everytime i see him he looks older! ohhh.... he looks like so much fun! (Sigh) I love babies! It's kind of bitter sweet to see them grow!

Lynley said...

Those pictures are really great!

Bryan Crew said...

I can't believe the JCPenney's pulled those pictures off. He is smashingly cute. Come over to Jill's next time we are there so we can have an all-boy's party.