Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. It started on Saturday dying eggs with Walker. He didn't know what was going on - so we only got 7 eggs done and then headed to Dan and Mare's for an Easter egg hunt. We look forward to that every year. Even though Walker dosen't understand it was still fun to see all grandkids hunting for eggs. Sunday we woke up and the Easter Bunny came! I tried to get a picture with Walker and his basket - but it never worked out! So we got him in his Easter outfit and enjoyed church and remembering the Resurrection and then had dinner at my Grandma's house. My mom set up an Easter egg hunt for Boston and he loved it! He was so excited about every egg he found. What a great holiday to gather as family and be so greatful for what we have! While putting together my visiting teacher treats for the month I found a great scripture "He is not here; for he is risen" Matthew 28:6 Although a short one, a very powerful one! Easter Eggs we dyed:) Turned out pretty cute!
Walker's Easter basket:) Lucky guy - got all the good treats:)
Boston hunting for egg

Jackson showing me all the eggs he got at grandmas house.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

The eggs turned out awesome...so are you saying that I need Santa Clause, the Halloween Witch, Easter Bunny...and a Leprechaun? Does Martin Luther come ever? or Mr. Memorial? Just curious.

heidijogoody said...

Those eggs turned out really good. gotta love easter with little ones they get all the treats and the parents get to eat them :)

Alder Family said...

Your eggs are awesome! I want to dye eggs with you guys next year! Walker looked so handsome on Easter.

The Shirley Family said...

Seriously Tey those eggs turned out great. I love that picture of you and Walker, and his easter basket is so cute.

Laura said...

What Easter egg dying kit did you buy? JK... I am sure you made those up yourself. I'm glad you had a great Easter.

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

I love the picture of you and Walker. What a cutie! And what a fun mom.

Justin and Jill said...

Great eggs Tey. Funny you would do sports eggs! Cute picture of you guys too. I missed seeing you guys at the Easter party. I'm starting to plan my strategy now for next year's "Deal or No Deal!"