Friday, April 4, 2008

A few pics...

I have taken a few really cute pictures this last week.
We were getting ready for church on Sunday and I was deciding what Walker should wear and I totally forgot that he had this dress shirt that came with a tie. I really think it might be the cutest thing he has ever worn. He looks so old! By far, one of my favorite pictures!

One handsome guy! Look how skinny his legs are! Hilarous. I know I am bias, but come on he is one cute guy!Jake went skiing with his dad, brother, and sister so I was lucky enough to watch Luke and Walker. They were so much fun. They are only 6 weeks apart and they were playing so well together! I tried to get a better picture, but they would smile and the minute I held up the camera they were like "huh?" Muranda walked over to my house the other day in this awesome wagon. It has straps to buckle the kiddos in and even cup holders. Ashton is so funny, he will take a drink then put his sippy back in the cup holder. These two have a lot of fun together. I am so glad Muranda lives so close!

They decided to come in for a minute and hang out! Great photo op!

Walker is getting so big I can't believe it! Everyday when I go get him up it seems like he has grown so much over night! We love him to death and love watching him grow!

10 comments:

Shanna said...

I am loving Walker right now. Oh his cute little church outfit is to die for. He is darling Teylor. I love seeig pictures of him. He has the cutest face.

Laura said...

He really is getting so big, so fast. He is going to be ONE soon! I love the picture with the tie... where did you get that?

heidijogoody said...

How cute. I have a wagon like that and the girls love it. Also I am changing my blog to private so will you comment my blog with your email so I can send you and invite. Thanks

The Royal Family said...

cute photos Tey! He seriously very handsome!!!!

The Pizza Family said...

HELLO!! Hey we have decided to make our blog private.. email me your email address so we can invite you! What a great way to stay in touch with each other!!

email me at lindseypizza@gmail.com

Hope all is Well!!

Ryan and Tori said...

Ummm- I really don't know if you are bias. Walker really is so cute. Even Ryan has told me more than once that he thinks Walker is one of the cutest boys he's ever seen... We love seeing new pics.

Justin and Jill said...

Are you kidding me with that tie picture of Walker?! That is a classic and should be framed! He's popular and so are we.

The Shirley Family said...

Walker is a little cutie, especially in his shirt and tie!! I love it!!

melissa said...

Teylor, your kid is soo stinkin cute!!!! I loved all the cute pics! also, thanks for your comment, promise i LOVED reading it! You made me feel at ease for a bit while reading it. Pretty random, but i guess there is nothing wrong with eating better, haha, ok so thats a complete lie-it sucks. but there will for sure be a shower! not for a couple of months but know for sure your getting an invite:)

Ryan and Tori said...

Hey Tey, can I get your mailing address to send you an invite? That'd be great! Thanks!