Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Enjoying the summer weather!

Oh - are you just loving the summer weather or what! Took long enough to get here! I love watching the news and seeing the 7 day forcast - 90 and above all week! Jake isn't too fond of it because it is killing our lawn. But we sure do enjoy being out in it. Here are a few pictures of enjoying the sun! Hope ya'll are doing the same!
I took Walker to Lagoon - first time! I put him on a kiddie ride and he hated it! Thanks to Ellie for sitting with him and holding on. Poor guy. At least he liked the train!! Thanks Alder's for the invite to Lagoon day - we really enjoyed it! I forgot how much I really like Lagoon. I came home and told Jake that we need to go and ride the new rides. Anyone in?

"I'd prefer sitting in the stroller and eating a sucker" No more rides for him!

We decided to do a "pool party" for the kiddos. I got together with some of my friends and we set up the kiddie pool and the slide and let them go to town. They loved it! Ashton loves the slide!

Walker loves that little pool. I highly recommend getting one. He could stay in there all day. I don't mind getting a tan while he is enjoying the water!

And finally - a little visitor from the North Pole came to our neighborhood this week. We pulled into our drive way and our neighbor was out side with her camera and said there was a deer walking down our street. We followed it and got this picture in our neighbors yard. It finally ended up crossing the street to the golf course - stay safe buddy!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Your pool party was a blast and if you want to do it again I will come! I would for sure do Lagoon, but wait I am pregnant... let's plan next year!

Rebecca said...

Looks like you are having a fun... Isn't summer the best!

heidijogoody said...

Looks like you are enjoying the nice summer weather! Craziness about that deer visitor!

Shanna said...

Looks like you are enjoying your summer! I love warm weather.... Walker is so cute, I wish we could have seen him when we got together last weekend!!!Hope to see you guys really soon. Call me also so we can finalize plans for Bree's shower!!!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

That deer is awesome! Walker is getting so big. :)

The Shirley Family said...

Thanks for the fun pool party. I need to send you those pictures of Walker.