Sunday, September 14, 2008

Utah State Fair

Another year at the Utah State Fair. What a great place. Jake and I laugh everytime we are there. We went on Monday for family night with Jake's family. Although it costs about an arm and a leg to do anything, it is still so much fun! Walker LOVED the rides and Jake and I LOVED the funnel cake. Good times had by all! I wanted to try the deep fried PB&J, but the line was so long. Maybe next year - you know we are going back!

Hanging Out With Dad

I took this picture today while Jake was watching the football game. Walker was sitting right by him loving the game too. He is getting so big - I love to watch him grow and learn new things everyday!

6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I wanted to go to the fair but our family has been recovering from the flu and I just knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy it all with not feeling well.

Ryan and Tori said...

Those pics are too cute! Walker is the cutest kid ever!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

hey. can you send us your address? we need to send you a thank you note! =)
we lost our address list. =(
send it to sara8409@aol.com

Alder Family said...

That picture of your two boys is SO cute! Walker is getting so big. You gotta love the fair!

Shanna said...

like father and mother like son! I love that he is going to be a sports junky just like you both! Super cute!

Jamie said...

Your little man is getting big. He is so cute. And unlike most Mauss babies I see a lot of the other parent in him. He is a good mix of you both. He's a stud.