Monday, January 18, 2010

Hayes Collins Mauss

Here is our cute little guy! We got home Friday and he has been such an angel (keeping my fingers crossed - Walker was a hard one!) He eats good, sleeps good and dosen't cry too often! Walker loves him and loves to hold him. Thanks to Kim and Tim for coming to the hospital and taking some pictures for us:) Walker couldn't come to the hospital so that was sad, but he did great playing with his cousins! Thanks everyone for all your help with Walker! More pictures to come....

6 comments:

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Glad he is being a good baby. So far I am not so lucky:) I hope you are recovering well. Love the name!

The Barneys said...

I love his name. That is so cute, and so is he. You look great Tey!

heidijogoody said...

Glad you guys are home and doing well I too hope he stays good for you! Such a little cutie

SJ said...

Oh! He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. We love you lots!

Lynley said...

Oh Teylor! So adorable! I'm glad everything is going well!

Alder Family said...

You would look that good in a hospital bed right after having a baby, Teylor!