Sunday, January 31, 2010

Newborn Pictures

Thanks again to Kim and Tim. YOU ARE THE BEST! (check out www.timandkimphotography.blogspot.com for their info) Hayes' newborn pictures turned out SO great! We love them. I just love it when they are so small and wrinkley! We are so happy to have this little guy in our family. He is such a good baby and Walker just loves him. I have found him trying to feed him a bottle and give him a binkie. Works for me!! I wish I was able to get pictures of Walker and Hayes, but Walker was sick so I had to keep those two far from each other. Enjoy!
I think he looks just like Walker in this one.

9 comments:

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

He has great lips! They turned out great. Kim does a great job!

The Royal Family said...

fantastic!

Tony and Whitney said...

So cute!!!!!!

The Young Family said...

He is so cute! I love how wrinkly he is and he looks just like Walker! Lucky you for your 2 cute boys!

Lynley said...

I LOVE all those pictures! Great job Kim and Tim!, and great job Jake and Teylor for producing such an adorable babe!

{littlefam} said...

beautiful family - beautiful pics!!

Smith Family said...

What a beautiful baby!! I am seeing a little Jake this time around!! I'm so anxious to meet the little guy... congrats to ya'll!
Alisha

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

Congratulations Mauss family!! He is beautiful and I love his name!!

The Smith Fam said...

Love the guitar hat, where did you get such a cute hat, Haha! Love those pictures too!