Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just been hanging around...

These two sure are cute! Walker LOVES Hayes! He is always concerned where he is and what he is doing. He always wants to give hugs and sit by him. He will come and tell me "mom, I just gave Hayes loves." Thanks buddy! At times he gets a little jealous and thinks he is the baby still. He constantly sits in the bumbo seat. He also likes to sit in the bouncer. We have been enjoying the slightly warmer weather. Walker loves to mow the lawn. He gets up in the morning and won't get dressed. So he just plays outside in his jammies! (don't mind the pink mower, it was a gift:)) Standing in the old ironing board slot. He thinks it is funny. We mowed our lawn and got a new front door. I love this time of year for our yard because the Magnolia tree in the front only blooms for one week. It is such a beautiful tree!!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

So cute.. the girls are constantly getting into the babies things too.. Silly kids

Sorensen Family said...

ohhhh how I miss Sugar House trees. It is so funny I had an ironing board cupboard in my Sugar house house, I loved ironing on it. Your boys are so cute, they look so much alike.

Linsey