Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Family

The other day my little sister Morgan and her two kids, Boston and Ashton, came over to visit before we went to my grandmas house for dinner. Her kids are so dang cute! Boston is 2 and Ashton is 7 months. The minute I see them they put a smile on my face and they are such happy kids. They go to anyone! I was watering the back yard and Boston wanted to help. I tried to get a picture of him getting a drink from the hose, it was hilarious, he didn't even get close to the water and he was acting like he got a drink. He was making me laugh so hard! Walker is so lucky to have cousins on both sides that are so close in age. It is going to be fun when they are older and can play together alot!
Boston playing in the hose
Ashton hanging out on the couch The Three Musketeers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kThese three kids are adorable. I can't get over it. But then again, I am their grandmother. Michelle

heidijogoody said...

Oh so cute.. It is so fun to have cousins so close in age.