Thursday, August 9, 2007

Meet Walker Bradley Mauss

What a great summer 2007 has been. We were so blessed to have Walker born on June 8, 2007. He brings so much joy to our home and he is so dang cute! He is now smiling and loves to eat! The minute he cries all we have to do is take him outside and he is one happy camper. He just barely started sleeping 6-7 hours a night and mommy loves it! Jake is the best dad ever. He is so hilarious - when ever Walker is stretching and raising his hands Jake's says "yes you in the front row, do you have a question?" I laugh every time! I am so lucky to be a mom to such a great little guy!

4 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

Walker is so dang cute, and what a great little sleeper he is. Your blog looks great! I'm so excited that you started one.

The Pizza Family said...

WOW. YOU GOT YOURSELF A KEEPER. HE LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN AND SUCH A GREAT ADDITION. I COULDNT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU GUYS. OH, AND I AM EXCITED TO KEEP UP ON YOUR PICS!! NICE WORK WITH THE BLOG.... FINALLY :)

heidijogoody said...

Walker is so dang cute. I bet he is such a joy to your cute little family :)

The Pizza Family said...

YAHOO YOU GUYS STARTED A BLOG! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE GUY! WE'LL HAVE TO HAVE LITTLE PLAY DATES WITH OUR LITTLE ONES.. I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT THE SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS GET BETTER :) KEEP THE PICS COMING!!