Thursday, October 4, 2007

"WITCH-CRAFT"

The other day my friend Muranda invited me over to her moms house to make a decorated witch hat. Her mom had gone to Swiss Days and saw them there and said that everyone was buying them. Of course I wanted to go make a craft, but I couldn't really picture a decorated witch hat. Well to my suprise - THE CUTEST THING EVER! Her mom had all kinds of "decor" to hot glue to the hat. Some of the items were scarecrows, skeletons, spiders, spider webs, candy corn candles, and halloween and beware signs. You just stuff the top part of the hat with batting and put cardboard under the brim and start decorating. I seriously think it turned out so cute! I would highly recommend it for a fun Halloween craft. I put it on my island as a centerpiece! Thanks Muranda and Valecia for a great day crafting!!

6 comments:

Muranda said...

You are so crafty!!! I love our hats!

The Shirley Family said...

Your hat turned out so cute. I love it!

Shanna said...

way to go Teylor! Looks great.

heidijogoody said...

Very cute idea yours turned out very cute.

Alder Family said...

SO CUTE!!! I might have to get crafty and try to make something like that!

Darbee said...

What a GREAT idea! We're always looking for something new. Way to go, Teylor!!